2 Day workshop with Lisa Richards. Spend the day creating words, music, melodies, rhythms and SONGS!! Fearlessly.
- The '1 hour express song' songwriting game - Busting writers block
- Keeping it Simple: Some of the best and most enduring songs are simple
- PRESS PLAY: The Power of ‘making stuff up’
- PAPER & AIR: Song Ideas - Finding them and using them.
- Direction & Focus in Your Writing
- DIGGING In The Dirt – How to Discover & Develop your Songs
- The STRONG-Song: The Emotive Song’s ESSENTIAL Parts
- SENSE-Based Songwriting: Taking your listener on a journey
- QUIET The NOISE: Taming your negative critic
- MAKING NOTES: Writing together and Alone
- Tapping into the “Core-You” for authentic expression
- The “VOICE-BODY Catalyst” for Ecstatic Songwriting
- This workshop is suitable for:
- Beginner to Experienced Singers ; You do NOT need to play an instrument
Beginner to Experienced Songwriters (people who have never written a song before but want to, people who have written songs or are writing songs but want more tools, direction and knowledge)
What's Included in your tuition price?
- 80 page writing creativity workbook to take home. full of exercises, inspiration, ideas, writing tools
- 2 days with me learning/writing/exploring in a small group – (maximum 8 people)
- Afternoon tea
Total Cost for the weekend - $400
(Or Do a payment Plan.)
$210 Deposit Plus 1 Monthly Payments @ $200
Pay with Paypal or Credit Card
or email email@example.com to arrange a bsb transfer.
This workshop runs from 12 - 5pm on Saturday and Sunday
It's suitable for songwriters of all levels, whether you play an instrument or not.
Maximum of 6 people
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT WORKING WITH LISA
“Lisa is intelligent, insightful and is a superb communicator. She listens, observes, and thinks, with the feeling and touch of a talented singer, songwriter and teacher. It is her ability and desire to connect to people, their dreams, their joy and their pain, and her ability to create a learning environment that is challenging yet secure that makes her an exceptional teacher.”
Professor John Close, Deputy Director, Dept of Quantum Science, ANU 2016
Lisa has achieved a super human mastery when it comes to creating a non-judgmental group environment, helping people believe in themselves, and embedding learning. I’ve met a LOT of teachers and trainers in all kinds of fields and Lisa trumps the lot, especially when it comes to working with artists/creative people.If you love to sing and you’ve ever been told you can’t, or shouldn’t, and you think those voices of self-doubt in your head are right – you need this workshop. If you want to write songs and perform them but you’re not sure you can, or you just want to be a better songwriter - go to this workshop! You will leave the weekend feeling inspired and with a great set of tools to help you develop your writing and your voice. Rochelle Bright 2016
It is a workshop based on what actually matters and why we bother to sing and write in the first place. Lisa's style is as much a way of being as a set of techniques. Very practical, but rooted deep in the heart of things.Lisa has a way of creating space for you to "OWN YOURSELF". She exudes authenticity and give people permission to be how they are. I feel like she communicates on multiple levels - very practical and immediate but she also seems to get through to your soul. BESS Harrison
Practical hands-on experience Singing and Songwriting. Lisa is warm, expressive and insightful and she taught us many techniques that made me realize how easy it is to come up with great songwriting material. Peter